Sunday, November 6, 2011

My shopping list

I know that many people (especially females) have been thinking about what they are going to buy for black Friday. With the Thanks Giving holiday ahead of us and the many sales that stores and superstores offer everybody is tempted at least to even consider about going shopping on black Friday.  I myself already started my shopping for Thanks Giving by buying new couches. So i would like everybody to share part of their shopping ideas for black Friday or even for Thanks Giving in general.

1 comment:

  1. I always love Black Friday shopping. My husband and I have been going Black Friday shopping for about 4 years. The worst thing about shopping on Black Friday is that we always just shop for ourselves. We hardly ever buy anything for anyone else. It is supposed to be the beginning of Holiday shopping and we never buy any gifts. Hopefully this year, we will actually buy some gifts for our families, instead of buying things for ourselves!

    ReplyDelete